We, SASU ELDO (or hereinafter referred to as “La Villa Guy”) strive to implement and comply with a personal data processing policy in application of European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data (known as “RGPD”) applicable since May 25, 2018 and of decree n ° 2018-687 of August 1, 2018 taken for the application of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended relating to IT, files and freedoms.
The purpose of this policy is to meet our obligation to provide information and to remind you of the rights you have in relation to personal data.
It is also intended to inform you about how we use your personal data when you use our website www.lavillaguy.com.
The processing of your data is ensured by SASU ELDO, registered in the BEZIERS Trade and Companies Register under number 812 241 578, whose head office is located at BEZIERS (34500) 2 Rue G. Verdi, Telephone: 04 67 35 26 49, Email address: email@example.com.
As responsible for processing the data we collect, we undertake to comply with the framework of the aforementioned legal provisions in force. It is our responsibility in particular to establish the purposes of our data processing, to provide our prospects, customers and partners, from the collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of your personal data and to maintain a register of treatments in accordance with regulations.
With regard to the purposes for which we process Personal Data, we undertake to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security, confidentiality and integrity of the data collected.
As part of browsing our site http://www.lavillaguy.com, we collect personal data which is essential in the context of the services and benefits offered.
• Navigation data (IP addresses),
• Connection cookies,
• Data relating to consent (click) mainly for subscriptions and online forms.
These electronic identification data are kept for 12 months. They improve the user experience and provide contextual advice.
We may also collect the following personal data when you browse or visit this site:
• First and last name,
• Year of birth,
• Electronic address (email),
• Phone Number,
This data collection takes place when you:
• Browse our website and consult information,
• Fill out a contact form,
• Subscribe to newsletters,
• Would like to send an email to the After-sales service,
• Create an account.
The personal data collected helps improve the customer experience and offer relevant products that meet your needs and expectations.
Legal basis for processing
The processing of Personal Data collected that we implement under this policy is based on the following legal conditions:
• For the users of our website and our various contacts, the legitimate interest we have in collecting their data as well as their consents,
• For customers and partners, the execution of a contract or agreement.
Purposes of Processing
The aforementioned data collected makes it possible to meet the following needs:
• Sending of commercial information and promotional action,
• Sponsorship program management,
• Commercial events: • Open house,
• Invitation to events sponsored by the Company,
• Trade fairs,
• Request for information or to make an appointment,
• Management and follow-up of the commercial relations between La Villa Guy and the client during and after the acquisition of the building (in particular the operations relating to the search for goods for sale, to the reservation of a real estate, to the follow-up of the file, after-sales service management, etc.).
● Dematerialization of documents relating to the delivery of the property
• Personalization of the contents of the Site, display of targeted advertising, in particular on social networks,
• Sharing of information with our partners / subcontractors identified in relation to the activity of La Villa Guy (real estate sites / portals, real estate agencies, networks of agencies, craftsmen, notaries, lawyers, trustees, insurance firm, bank),
• For legal and accounting archiving made compulsory by the rules in force,
• Statistical analyzes of audience measurement and marketing studies for the purposes of monitoring La Vi’s activity
• Prevention and fight against fraud or any other illegal action,
• Take into account your rights and choices relating to the modification / rectification / deletion of processing of your personal data, in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations in this area.
We do not sell your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical analysis purposes.
Recipients of the Data
Within the limits of their respective attributions, in compliance with this policy and for the purposes mentioned above, the persons likely to have access to your data are natural or legal persons, partners or subcontractors of La Villa Guy as part of the implementation of operations and in particular:
• Employees of the sales department, the communication department and the after-sales service,
• Our service providers in charge of IT management,
• Those involved in the act of building (engineering team, contractors, etc.)
• Service providers in charge of the legal missions necessary for the success of projects such as notaries, bailiffs, lawyers or others,
• The partners of La Villa Guy.
We remain free to choose our technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
As such, we ask our subcontractors for the same level of commitment as ours for the processing of personal data.
We undertake to take all the necessary precautions to guarantee the security and integrity of the Personal Information transmitted. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of Customer Information is brought to our attention, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will notify you of the corrective measures taken.
Implementation of software security measures:
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data, we use networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls, pseudonymization, encryption and passwords.
When processing personal data, we take all reasonable steps to protect it against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Implementation of technical and physical security measures:
• Access control for all premises (office closures, badges, etc.)
• Securing access to our computer stations and smartphones,
• Personal identifiers and passwords for all our business applications,
• Management of authorizations for access to personal and specific data,
• Implementation of virtual private networks (VPN) for remote connections,
• Complex passwords for Wi-Fi access.
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to accomplish the purpose given when it was collected.
Also, in the event of the conclusion of a reservation contract, your data will be kept for the entire duration of the construction, until the regularization of the authentic deed of sale and receipt of the work.
Otherwise, your data will be kept for 3 years from your last contact with us.
Beyond this period, your data will be archived with restricted and limited access for an additional period linked to the various applicable legal limitation periods, namely:
• 5 years under the limitation period for contractual obligations (article 2224 of the civil code);
• 10 years under the ten-year guarantee (articles 1792 et seq. Of the Civil Code);
• 30 years under the real estate prescription (article 2227 of the civil code);
• 10 years for accounting archiving obligations.
This storage is carried out for strictly limited reasons authorized by law. Your data will then be purely and simply deleted.
Transfer outside the European Union
We are prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on our Customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as “unsuitable” by the European Commission without first informing you.
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data (known as “RGPD”) applicable since May 25, 2018 and decree n ° 2018-687 of August 1, 2018 taken for the application of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms., Users of our site have the following rights:
• Right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 R
GPD), updating, completeness of data, right to block or erase your personal data (article 17 of the GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, the use, communication or storage is prohibited,
• Right to withdraw your consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD),
• Right to limit the processing of your data (article 18 RGPD),
• Right to object to the processing of your data (article 21 GDPR),
• Right to portability of the data you have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR),
• Right to define the fate of your data after their death and to choose to whom we must communicate (or not) our data to a third party that he will have previously designated.
As soon as we become aware of the death of a Client and in the absence of instructions from him, we undertake to destroy his data, unless their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
Exercise of rights
If you wish to know how our site www.lavillaguy.com uses your Personal Data, request to rectify them or object to their processing, you can contact us in writing at the following address:
La Villa Guy Referent RGPD 2 Rue G. Verdi 34500 Béziers Telephone: 04 67 35 26 49 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this case, you must indicate the Personal Data that you would like us to correct, update or delete, identifying you precisely with a copy of an identity document (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations imposed on us by law, in particular as regards the preservation or archiving of documents.
Finally, Users of our site http://www.lavillaguy.com can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Like any consumer, Users of our site http://www.lavillaguy.com can register on the list of opposition to canvassing by telephone www.bloctel.gouv.fr.
In the event of a violation of the personal data collected, the data controller undertakes to notify the security breach identified to the competent supervisory authority while notifying the Customer concerned.
It would then be communicated to the Customer:
• The contact details of the GDPR Referent,
• The possible consequences of said violation,
• The measures taken to remedy the dysfunction, possibly to minimize the negative consequences, relating to data protection.
Cookie: A “cookie” is a series of information, generally of small size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website on which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and send it back to the server.
Personal data: Personal data is any information allowing a person to be identified directly (last name, first name, etc.) or indirectly (social security number, telephone number, profession, etc.).
Processing: Personal data processing is an operation, or set of operations, relating to personal data, regardless of the process used (collection, registration, organization, conservation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, etc.).
Data controller: The concept of data controller refers to the person who determines the purposes and means of processing and on whom are based the obligations provided for by law.
Processor: The data processor processes personal data only on behalf of the controller. The data processor is usually a third party outside the company. However, in the case of groups of enterprises, one of the enterprises may be the subcontractor of another.